Dedicated to a Higher Quality of Life
Our experienced medical professionals evaluate you for your Florida Medical Marijuana Card. We are proud to provide a high quality level of customer service, medical experience, and commitment to health and wellness to all our patients. Our goal is to make you feel better as quickly as possible.
In June of 2018 the State of Florida passed SB-8A, The Medical Use of Marijuana Bill. CanniPlus Health MMJ Team will guide patients through the navigation of obtaining your Medical Marijuana Card.
To Schedule Your Consultation
In the early part of 2018 a group of industry experts and companies formed Canniplus Global, Inc. in the State of Florida. The health and medical company was formed to consolidate our experts, resources and companies to collaborate our global product and branding footprint.
By creating a consolidated group of assets and resources to address the sourcing of biomass, machinery, manufacturing, extracting and then vertical distribution, CanniPlus is positioned to become a fast-growing leader in the medical CBD oil industry.
Committed to the continuing evolution of cannabidiol products for the benefit of individuals worldwide.
CanniPlus Global Labs industry versed chemists, engineers and lab technicians pursue their passion to the benefit of those suffering from simple to life threatening ailments.
CanniPlus Global Labs is looking to collaborate with nutraceutical and pharmaceutical companies as well as established distributors in said industries.
Contact us today to learn more about our company. We would like to learn about yours.
Cannabidiol (CBD) is a component of marijuana but it does not produce the psychoactive effects that have made marijuana attractive for recreational use. CBD benefits are real because CBD does produce strong medicinal and therapeutic effects for even the most common conditions such as:
1. Digestive Aid: Scientists believe (CBD) receptors play an important role in regulating feeding behavior. CBDs stimulate appetite when they dock onto these receptors. CBD also eases nausea and vomiting.
2. Analgestic: CBDs bind to CB1 receptors in the body to relieve pain. CBD also has an anti-inflammatory effect that reduces swelling.
3. Anxiety Relief: According to the National Institute of Mental Health, approximately 15 million adults in the United States have social phobia and about 6.8 million have a generalized anxiety disorder. Treatment with CBD may be better than anti-depressants because it acts quickly and does not cause side effects or withdrawal symptoms.
4. Cancer Spread: A study by California Pacific Medical Center suggests CBD “turns off” the gene involved in the spread of breast cancer. These scientists found CBD inhibits ID-1, an action that prevents cancer cells from traveling long distances to distant tissues.
5. Antipsychotic: CBD relieves psychotic symptoms associated with schizophrenia, according to research by University of Cologne in Germany. Schizophrenia affects about 1.1 percent of the population, or approximately 2.4 million adults in the United States.
Please contact us directly with any questions, comments, or scheduling inquiries you may have.
900 Osceola Drive, Suite 222B, West Palm Beach, FL 33409, US
Monday - Friday: 8AM–6PM